Saturday, 4 May 2013

Self Fact #1

This is the 1st time i surrender to my own loneliness....Being in a crowd..and still feel lonely...having friends and still feel lonely... 

I finally understood the meaning of not expecting the return.. Cost the lost that you imagine is terrible...

but whenever i said how lonely i am...i felt foolish...ignorant...coz Allah is ALWAYS there for me...

I tried to bury sadness and be happy whenever i am not..Coz a smile might change someone's life..You yourself do not know it..only Allah does..

I try to stay positive and i always try not to think negative coz it will bring suspicion only to myself..and its to my own disadvantage..

I try to gain many things without hurting others...but i guess im still human...makes mistakes are natural yet they are avoidable..

In the end..i have no one else to blame except my own selfish actions...

And i feel ashamed cause i know Allah is there... 

I need the strength...O ALLAH...guide me through... your humble servant...

Psst : Blog akan berubah wajah nanti..weheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Asalamualaikum.
.Terima kasih sudi singgah.