Wednesday, 4 February 2015

I've learned...

i can’t say i’m proud of my life,
but i can say i’m PROUD that i’ve learned.

i’ve learned that i can’t rely on EVERYONE,
but i can’t expect everyone not to hurt me.

i know some things don’t WORK OUT, but i know everything that has has been for the better.

i can’t GUARANTEE i’ll be able to walk around with a smile, but i know where i’ve BEEN and where i’m going.

i know who i am and who my FRIENDS ARE. i’ve had some tough stuff thrown at me, but i’ve gotten by. i’m not one to COMPLAIN so i’ll keep trying and in the end, i’ll know i did my best! Insha allah.

Sekian.

Lots Of Love,
Syaina.

Notabulan: If i’ve learned anything in life, it’s that sometimes THINGS get in your path and you have a choice. you can either SMASH RIGHT INTO THEM or you can adjust and move around, but you have to do ONE or the other in order to move forward.


2 comments:

  1. put your trust on Allah. inshaAllah everything will b fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah is always there =) tak pernah pegi mana-mana.. hati kita ni yang dibolak balik kan..

    ReplyDelete

.Asalamualaikum.
.Terima kasih sudi singgah.